Work Related : Skillshare Scholarship 2017

May 18, 2017


Oh, oh, oh!
Last week I received an email from Skillshare stating that I won their Skillshare Scholarship by Mailchimp! So I received a one-year premium subscription :D

How did I win this scholarship ?
  1. I've been using Skillshare Premium on and off, every time I received a promo or referral.
  2. I wanted to use Skillshare more so I tried to search for an alternative. 
  3. That's how I found Skillshare Scholarship list
  4. I applied for Mailchip Scholarship for Small Business (explaining and answering their question about how I started my business and how I've been using Skillshare to help me improve my skills)
  5. And after a few months, I received an email saying that I won the scholarship !
I was so happy that morning when I read the email !
I've been taking a lot of awesome classes by remarkable artists, designers and illustrators. Some of the classes are very fun and useful. 

Try for one-month FREE :


Classes that you can try in that one-month :
Note : I'll update the whole list by time, because I'm still taking classes during my work-time. 

2 comments on "Work Related : Skillshare Scholarship 2017"