Illustration : Customized my Phone Casing

November 22, 2015
*

I'm still using my 4S, it's been 3-4 years *I lost count. It's really hard to find the casing nowadays, I used to buy the clear casing from Daiso but even Daiso stops selling it now :( So I searched for a local custom-made casing and sent my Kuroneko illustration to be printed on the 4S casing. I found one! 

Here it is :




It costed around RM 59 for the iPhone 4S phone casing customization. 

Honestly I'm not really satisfied :
  • Thin lines on the illustration seem a bit blurry, so I concluded that it is not a high-quality printing
  • They mentioned that they will send me the final design before they print it on the phone case, but I didn't receive or approve anything. Just a poslaju notice stuck on my door several days later.
  • There are whitish unfinished printing on each curve side *like in the picture below, including the end side that can be seen front the front part of the phone 
I'm a bit disappointed because it costs RM 59 for a black & white printing, and the finishing is not even nice. It's decent to be seen from afar, but not so in detail. I thought I might like it and I probably can sell it in my Etsy later, but I think I'll keep this just for myself. It's not worth the price :)

*



*


*

Remember my air plant from MAHA2014 ? 
Well, it still lives in the glass ball next to our kitchen window. The easiest plant to keep because it only needs to be watered once a week. I put it in the water for 5 minutes and it will bloom beautifully. I will go to the next MAHA next year to find more air plants. 


*
Post Comment
Post a Comment