Event : Urbanscapes 2013

November 23, 2013

I know it's a short notice but, see you guys at Urbanscape this weekend ! Hope it won't rain too much for these 2 days this Saturday :F My sister got a spot in the event and suddenly we are both going to Urbanscape tomorrow - for free. I'm going to print the awesome schedule and wait for tomorrow's Tegan & Sara *or maybe not - I just found out the location from my booth to the stage is just too far and the concert start at 945pm :( plus my printer just ran out of ink. Ha.

Another note : I really love the design for this year's Urbanscape.
Here I compiled them, this is to appreciate the designer/s' work :




Awesome retailers :

SHOWROOM | IDOtshirt | Nusantara |  Menage Clothing | Hellbent Skateboarding | The Deciders x A& E | MARS & VENUS x Bagstra |  Project Swissify | 6Tea’s Clothing | W6  | The Oldees |  Kulkith Shoes | 2morrow Shoes | Huggaz | Dipped Row | Psychedelic Store | Milktee | Lah’ Lah’ Land | DUMPWERKS | Owlch! | COVETZ | anonymous store + medium rare | Arrogant Minnie | Wicked Wardrobe |  IAMJETFUEL Shop | DOVEYLOVEY |  Leihusky + Jainaroshim | Wearemustache |  Lovca | The Garment | Bugis Wardrobe | Nogen Cloth | BOK TJUV | Beautiful Machines KL |  ITALIC & BOLD | The General Store | The Bag Creature | YESAH | I Heart Badges | Mashkin |  3Edition | Wanderpillow |  27 Legacy Tie Dye | Fliplet | Moniko + Antonia Ghazlan | Currynoodle Poster | Buku Fixi |  Positive Emporium | Genovasi | Dwicharms |  Kapten Bluehbossa |

*

Schedule :



1 comment on "Event : Urbanscapes 2013"