Event : Karnival Belia

May 27, 2013

Last weekend I joined Standard Chartered Run, along with the conjunction of Karnival Belia in Putrajaya. I registered for the 4km run because I refused to try out for the 8km run, thank God I made the right decision. Halfway through the run, I had the massive stomach cramps and I just walked to the finish line. *Ha. See, you should listen to your instinct. 28 minutes taken for the 4km walk.

This time our team consisted of : my brother and his friend, Ridir for the 8km run - they made a new impressive personal record, 55 minutes for the 8km. My former schoolmates : Tasya and Din - left me alone walking in pain and said I just gave them a lame excuse for not running. 

Anyhow, it was a short run and I should get ready for next week's 5km Mines Charity Run. It's beginning to become a weekly activity !



*

I also sent some stickers to Zamzammee's Doodle booth at the Karnival Belia and we did a short doodle demo live. I spent my Saturday sweating madly at the booth, but it was fun nonetheless. There were Zamzammee, Raja Ahmad Zharif, and I missed Liyana and her sister, the Doodly Watches. All from my high-school life ! 

The weekend was like a high-school reunion. 



*
Post Comment
Post a Comment