Little Things 72 : On Love 2

April 06, 2013

Everything is now gone. The wide smile, the small jokes twinkling at the corner of his eyes, the light spirit draped in his presence, all vanished in mere seconds. I killed a soul instantly, in front of my opened eyes. 

The air to breathe vaporized, leaving just the remaining of those unwanted histories. 

I tried to touch his soul, but it disappeared into the thin air. Since then, I know I had lost him. For things that has been written, for a fight that was never mine. 

A lost that will be missed and remembered. 

And so I will miss your existence in my life. The love and the loyalty, histories and episodes, the very beginning of my soul searching. I hope you will live well and may one day, remembering me only triggers a soft smile on your face.

*

140 words | 40 seconds

1 comment on "Little Things 72 : On Love 2"