Little Stories 32 : Newly-Wed?

December 26, 2012

I am back !

While in Beijing, with my brother and the whole group of Malaysian people in my group tour, our Tour Guide , Miss Sandy pointed to my brother and I, she asked me :

You two, are you guys married yet? 
What? No, he is my brother !

She apologized and laughed. This happened 3 - 4 times. Some thought we were sweet newly-wed, some were shocked when they found out that he is my younger brother, not couples. When asked why? It was probably because we looked so civilized together. Ha.

They said most siblings fight all the time. It is odd to see siblings sit next to each other comfortably, I guess. 

Well, if we were not in the same page, I would not travel with him, would I.

*

He is single, interested? Anyone ?


1 comment on "Little Stories 32 : Newly-Wed? "