Event : Pahang Tourism Blogger Event

July 29, 2012


*

Hello !

Yesterday my teammates and I helped organized Tourism Pahang Blogger Event at Kuantan. It was originally held by Perbadanan Kemajuan Bukit Fraser (PKBF) and we went there as representatives from Tourism Pahang Website

Speakers :
Dato' Shafik Fauzan
Mr. Khairul Azizi , from Pahang Tourism Website
Mr. Ahmad Azwan , speaker
Miss Fatin Suhana, blogger

The idea was to meet and engage with bloggers, especially content related matter. We want to improve the traffic and to get as many live contents about Pahang Tourism. So meeting up with the bloggers was one of the way to get more fresh ideas about this.


*



Participants, speakers, PKBF & Tourism Pahang

*

There were many seniors and fresh bloggers. It was inspiring and an eye-opener for me. It was interesting to see many bloggers came to share their thoughts and experiences. I only know Emila Yusof and Fatin Suhana, the other bloggers were pretty new to me. 

Many things learned and good advises will be taken into serious consideration.

Participant's Blog List :


PS :
For any bloggers and travel writers, if you are interested in sharing your travel experiences in Tourism Pahang Website, do email me at : azreen@secretgroup.my

*

Random doodle while listening to a talk

*

2nd PS :
If you want the sketch above, write a comment below on blogging

2 comments on "Event : Pahang Tourism Blogger Event"
  1. Nicenyaa! I love that sketch! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that cute sketch :3 and I should write a comment on blogging right?

    well blogging for me is the eye opener. we can share all the things we knew to the world like recipes, our bad days and like you, travelling to places. It is great, because not many people can go to the same place due to some difficulty. Besides, blogging is rather free, and easy to do. :)

    btw, I've been to Pahang. For furthering my study at KMPh. :D

    ReplyDelete