Doodle : Oh doodles me more!

July 18, 2012
*

Hello !

I have a habit of taking notes & doodle when I hear or saw any interesting things that I want to remember. As a human, I know I have a brain of a goldfish, I forget things so easily! So I take notes on things in my various notebooks. Quotes, interesting sayings, inspirations, items around me, and such. Here are some of them :


*

A logo for a cafe in Moscow by Sergey Shapiro

*

This is Dominick Verstoep's logo by Lecart 

*

Various of Drinks

I remember sketching this at an Iranian Restaurant on a tissue paper.

*

Sleep dear Sleep

*
1 comment on "Doodle : Oh doodles me more!"
  1. Azreenchan!..that soo cutee..
    hihi...love it..:3

    I follow you!..mind to follow me back??

    blognyamatii-nyaan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete