Tin Soldier Adventure 4 : Pameran Keunikan Bonsai

March 18, 2012

*

I've never thought I'd be interested in Bonsai! There is an exhibition on Bonsai at Muzium Alam Semulajadi, near Nexus International School :

Place : Muzium Alam Semulajadi, Putrajaya
Date : 15 Mac - 15 April 2012
Fees : Adult - RM 2, Children - RM 1

*

There were so many bonsais exhibited on the level 2 open space at the muzium, mainly participants of Bonsai's contest *wild guess. Some bonsai were around 10-20 years old, each might even reach the price of RM 15k+ !

From my shortest observation, I think bonsai needs a special treatment. It is almost like taking care of a pet! *but without any sound and toilet routine. It needs everyday's sunlight, daily water, and wired to make it shaped nicely from early age.   

They said it is much easier to take care of a bonsai than an orchid. Which I've tried before but my orchid died after several weeks! Well anyhow, I don't think I got so much extra time to adopt a bonsai as my pet. Awan is enough for now.

*



 This reminds me of Weeping Willow in Harry Potter!

*

And this reminds me of Lara Croft movie.
Take a wild guess on the scene!



*

Post Comment
Post a Comment