My Path.

January 22, 2012

*

I've been interviewed for a local paper yesterday! Since I've started doodling, I've made a list of what I want to achieve in 2 years time. Those are : TV, magazine, newspaper, online features and exhibition. I've managed to achieve everything in estimated time, and it felt so good :) 

I still can remember what one of my teacher said to me the last time I went back to school. How she looked down at me, for choosing my path. 

I'm doing good now. 
I know that I shouldn't do something to prove it to people, but here goes my colourful life since I chose my path. Isn't this something I should be proud of?  Doors keep opening, experiences keep coming and I'm growing just fine. 

*


Stop letting people kill your dreams.
Take your steps and embrace it.
:)

1 comment on "My Path."