Awan.5

January 11, 2012

I have no idea how old Awan is.
I've lost count. It's over 5 months, if I'm not mistaken.

Last 2 weekends, Awan managed to yank out one of my Mac keyboard's button *the arrow to the right. And for 3 days, I've been searching vigorously. I didn't scold Awan. I know it was such an innocent act *can't imagine how I would react if my siblings were the one that did that, haa.. 
But I was sulking with Awan, yes. 

After those 3 days of searching, I picked up my mechanical pencil in my pencil case, and there you go : little arrow to the right. So safe and sound. Hmph.

*

Last night, my mom complained to me. Awan ate my mom's dinner on the kitchen table while she was in her room. Hu. I brought back Prosperity Burger *her current favorite to replace it. I guess Awan was super hungry because we went home late and that was my mistake. Awan is supposed to be under my supervision. My responsibility. 

*

Hu.
Tough up Reen! 
Awan, overly pampered :



Post Comment
Post a Comment