new.stickers.incoming.

December 18, 2010

*

Hello !
Even though I've started my working life, 
I tried my best to keep on continuing my little hobby as well.
This is my new project for future art market :D


*


*


*

Those stickers were printed at the printing shop 
and cut by me ( every each one of them! )
Imagine me sitting sleepily late at night, cutting those little stickers (>,<)

*

6 comments on "new.stickers.incoming."
  1. Aww...sian dia, but forth the effort :) Nice designs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...dat's cute...like it soooo darn much

    ReplyDelete
  3. waah, you have started working? may i know where are you working at? and your position? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. stickers up for sale now :D

    I'm working at a secret designing company with a secret position :D

    ReplyDelete