December 12, 2010

*


Last week, I went to Tulila's Soft Launch 
at Paper & Toast , Kuala Lumpur.
What is Tulila?
Click here : Tulila Visual Log

*

A visual log, to maximize efficiency and enhance time management 
in planning your schedule daily, monthly and annually.

(copied from their page)

*

I've been given a chance to design for their slip cover.
The real launching will come very soon, 
updates on their facebook page :)

Here are some pictures :



*


*

Slip cover from : Kayu Api


*


*

Holding my very first Tulila :D 



*

Don't forget to buy it !
It's so cool, you get to doodle in your planner :D
More to come later!

*

3 comments on " "
  1. Azreen Chan DEAR, You are simply the best on the net! you are a complete perfect talent that walks on Earth. I love every bit of your work, the frames, the stickers, the magnets the buttons the moleskins every single bit and piece of art you presented on ur site.. I keep coming and going on every picture you posted, for the first time in my life I added a blog on my homescreen for both iphone and my computer.. I keep showing it to my kids, and I scroll down with my jaws open in awe!!! Mashallah! It's something out of this world.. I can't wait to put my hands on items u sell.. untill I fix my paypal I will check ur etsy..
    I found u on instagram..
    ur blog made my day.. I'm full of energy just because u r such an inspiration.. may Allah protect you and help u achieve the best..
    Niam Mahdi from Kuwait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Niam!

    Thank you so much, I really really appreciate it. I hope what I share on the net & instagram can make people smile a bit, because my doodles surely helped me endure my imbalance stress level ! :p

    ReplyDelete